To fulfill the requirements of Lindsay's Law, all coaches must complete the course annually through the Ohio Department of Education's website.
To locate the course:
1. Log into the OH|ID on the Ohio Department of Education website at http://education.ohio.gov/ (The SAFE account on the ODE site is no longer active. Please create a new account if this is your first time accessing the OH|ID site. See blog article How do I create a new account on the OH|ID site? to create a new account. Your SAFE log in information will not work on the OH|ID site.
2. Click on the Learning Management System (LMS) app
3. Select Course Catalog from the top right corner of the LMS page.
4. Search for Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
5. Review the course materials and complete a short test.
6. Download course certificate and forward to email@example.com
Want more help?
Contact me at Christine_Rider@amherstk12.org or at 440-988-1656.